Earth Hour 2012 – 5 ways to celebrate!
Here are 5 ways to celebrate a Saturday night…with the lights off!
- Party Night! Organize a Raw Dinner Party! Invite over a few friends and ask each person to bring a raw dish! No heating up, no cooking and a whole new experience!
- Date Night! Put together a picnic basket and enjoy a bottle of wine under the stars!
- Family Night! Plan some fun games to play with the kids! Turn off all the lights and put on a shadow puppet theatre or set up a tent and go camping in your living room!
- Alone time! Take a bath by candlelight, curl up with a book and a flashlight. Come up with 3 great ideas to save the world or just lie back and meditate!
- Go outdoors! Go for a walk and find a great viewing spot to see the city go dark! Join the WWF in celebrating Earth Hour at Orchard, Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza. Details here!
Earth Hour 2012: Saturday, March 31st, 8:30pm. Lights out!Posted by militza | 2 comments